- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2009
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2006, with honors
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Mandarin Chinese
Ms. Lee is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Lee practices commercial litigation at the federal and state court level, with an emphasis on contract, fraud, intellectual property, defamation, and real estate claims. Ms. Lee assists clients in a wide range of industries, including financial institutions, real estate developers, healthcare providers, telecommunications resellers, and software companies.
Obtained $8 million arbitration award against Avaya for termination of longstanding reseller (2014, New Jersey).
Second-chaired jury trial involving battery allegations; obtained unanimous defense verdict on behalf of client. (2012, Orange County Superior Court, Judge Jamoa A. Moberly).
Obtained complete dismissals of three defamation lawsuits pursuant to the anti-SLAPP statute. (2012, Orange County Superior Court, Judge Geoffrey Glass; 2014, Los Angeles Superior Court, Judge Michael Linfield).
Defeated motion for preliminary injunction in trade secret misappropriation action (Agency Solutions.Com v. The TriZetto Group Inc., 819 F.Supp.2d 1001 (E.D. Cal. 2012), Judge Anthony W. Ishii).
Successfully demurred to quiet title and fraud lawsuit involving luxury condominium in Marina del Rey (2014, Los Angeles Superior Court, Judge Lisa H. Cole).
Obtained complete dismissal of lawsuit asserting interference, unfair competition, restraint of trade, and conspiracy claims against client Tervis Tumbler Co. (Singman v. NBA Properties Inc. and Tervis Tumbler Co., 2:13-cv-05675 (C.D. Cal. 2012), Judge Audrey B. Collins).
Class Action Defense Law Blog Posts
- "New FCC Interpretation Of "Express Consent" To Increase TCPA Class Action Liability," June 11, 2013
- "The Federal Arbitration Act Preempts Any Right To A Class Action Under State Law," August 7, 2012
Climate Change & Clean Technology Law Blog Posts
- "Update on Initiative to Suspend California's Global Warming Bill", May 10, 2010
- "EPA Will Not Require Stationary Sources to Obtain Clean Air Act Permits for GHGs Until January 2011", March 30, 2010
- "New Green Technologies Would Meet the Renewable Energy Standard Under the Support Renewable Energy Act of 2010", March 2, 2010
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Orange County Asian American Bar Association
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association