- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2013
- B.A., Cinema-Television (Critical Studies), University of Southern California, 2007, magna cum laude
- B.A., University of Southern California, 2007, magna cum laude
- Prior to working at Sheppard Mullin, Mrs. Meyer worked for the Honorable Andrew J. Wistrich of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California as an extern in 2011.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Abby Meyer is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Meyer’s practice focuses on general business litigation including matters involving breach of contract, fraud, lender liability, real estate litigation, and land use litigation. Ms. Meyer handles matters in both state and federal court.
- Member, Orange County Bar Association