- J.D., Yale University, 1987
- B.A., California State University, Sacramento, 1983, with honors, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- California, 1993
- New York, 1988
Ms. Taylor is a special counsel in the Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Taylor's practice includes complex civil litigation, corporate internal investigations, and responding to government investigations. Her complex civil litigation practice focuses on business disputes and defense of qui tam (false claims) cases. Her internal investigations practice focuses on clients in the defense and aerospace industry regarding government contract and cost accounting issues, product quality and testing, and clients in the health care industry regarding compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "Cloudy Skies Ahead for Providers? CMS’ Release of Medicare Billing Data Combined with Physician Payment Sunshine Act Data May Boost Fraud Litigation," June 5, 2014
- "Potential Risks of Healthcare Joint Ventures Between Insurance Companies and Hospitals," May 21, 2014
- "How Are Your Physicians Compensated? Stark Law + False Claims Act = Halifax Paying $85 Million," May 21, 2014
- "Update on the Provider Self-Disclosure Protocol," May 5, 2014
- "Navigating the Provider Self-Disclosure Protocol," December 26, 2012
White Collar Defense Blog Posts
- "Got Pot? The Feds Try to Make Mortgagee Banks Liable Under the Crack House Statute," January 19, 2012
- "No Strings Attached: The Latest Expansion of the Lacey Act," January 19, 2012