- J.D., Yale University, 1987
- B.A., California State University, Sacramento, 1983, with honors, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- California, 1993
- New York, 1988
Ms. Taylor is a special counsel in the Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Taylor's practice includes complex civil litigation, corporate internal investigations, and responding to government investigations. Barbara’s complex civil litigation practice focuses on defense of qui tam (false claims) cases. Her internal investigations practice includes representation of defense and aerospace contractors regarding government contract and cost accounting issues, product quality and testing, closely regulated technology transfers and other export law issues.
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "Navigating the Provider Self-Disclosure Protocol," December 26, 2012
White Collar Defense Blog Posts
- "Got Pot? The Feds Try to Make Mortgagee Banks Liable Under the Crack House Statute," January 19, 2012
- "No Strings Attached: The Latest Expansion of the Lacey Act," January 19, 2012