Sheppard Mullin was founded on the principle that the firm would succeed only if its attorneys delivered prompt, high quality and cost-effective legal services. This philosophy continues to guide the firm eighty-five years later as our attorneys and staff serve our clients' needs each day.
We offer a professional work environment with competitive salary and excellent benefits. A summary of our full-time, non-exempt benefits includes:
- Medical and dental coverage for the employee. Dependents coverage, including domestic partners, is available.
- Vision benefit allowance for the employee.
- Life and long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care.
- 401(K) participation after 90 days of employment
- Profit sharing plan.
- Annual longevity bonus.
- Paid vacation, personal, sick days and holidays
- Paid parking in the building or allowance for public transportation.
The Firm reserves the right to revise, modify and/or eliminate benefits at its sole and absolute discretion.
General Human Resources Inquiries:
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
333 South Hope Street, 43rd Floor
Los Angeles, California 90071
Specific Office Inquiries: