- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2011
- B.A./B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2008
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Jane Boyle of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Lee Yeakel of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Washington, D.C.
Christina Ding is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Ding's practice focuses on insurance litigation. Ms. Ding represents insurance companies in all aspects of coverage and extracontractual litigation, including unfair competition, false advertising and bad faith. Ms. Ding also has experience advising and assisting insurance companies on coverage issues related to general claims handling, claims investigation, and defense and indemnity obligations.
- Coverage Advice – Advise insurers on all aspects of third party coverage issues, including claims handling, investigation, and defense and indemnity obligations
- Duty to Defend, Indemnify and/or Settle – Defend insurers against allegations of bad faith breach of duty to defend, indemnify and/or settle third party actions
- Insurance Fraud – Defend insurers in defeating claims for coverage due to fraud in the application or presentation of the claim
- Unfair Competition – Defend insurers against allegations related to unfair competition or false advertising under Business & Professions Code § 17200
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association