- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2011, cum laude
- M.P.A., Cornell University, 2006
- B.S., Cornell University, 2005
- Law clerk to the Honorable Evan J. Wallach at the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Law clerk to the Honorable Evan J. Wallach at the United States Court of International Trade
- Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit
- Court of Federal Claims
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for District of New Jersey
Carrie Ross is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office.
Ms. Ross’s practice focuses on business litigation and regulatory compliance. She has participated in matters before federal courts in California, New Jersey, Virginia and the District of Columbia, state trial courts in North Carolina and Virginia, the Federal Communications Commission, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. International Trade Commission, and administrative agencies in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Ohio. Ms. Ross currently focuses on complex issues related to communications infrastructure, including pole attachments and rights-of-way access, and work involving corporate transactions related to cable operators and other broadband service providers. She has honed her litigation skills regarding every aspect of a case in the lead up to a trial, with cases that have run the gamut from products liability to false advertising and patents. Ms. Ross also has an interest in food and drug law, counseling clients whose products are regulated by the FDA and whose businesses are regulated by federal and state statute.
Ms. Ross is committed to pro-bono representation, helping clients obtain asylum, immigration visas and disability benefits. She regularly volunteers with several local homeless family service providers and food distribution organizations. She is also currently involved in representation of an environmental organization in multiple federal court actions arising under the Endangered Species Act.
Ms. Ross served as a law clerk to the Honorable Evan J. Wallach, both at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and at the U.S. Court of International Trade.
FCC Law Blog Posts
- "FCC Issues New Privacy Rules for Internet Service Providers: Safeguarding Consumers or Lulling Them Into A False Sense of Privacy?," November 1, 2016
- "What’s That? What’s That? Fourth Circuit Upholds FCC Collocation Regulations Against 10th Amendment Challenge," January 8, 2016
FDA Law Blog Posts