- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- M.S., Computer Sciences, San Jose State University
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Deepali Brahmbhatt is an associate in the Intellectual Property and Litigation practice groups in the firm's Palo Alto and San Francisco offices. In 2016, Deepali was selected by Super Lawyers magazine as a Northern California “Rising Star” in intellectual property litigation.
Areas of Practice
Deepali's practice emphasizes patent litigation. She has also worked on patent due diligence investigations for mergers and acquisitions, infringement and validity analyses, expert reports and preparing reexamination requests for issued patents.
Deepali is a registered patent attorney before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Prior to becoming a patent attorney, she worked in research and development at Cisco Systems, Inc. and is an inventor on five issued U.S. patents in the fields of networking, wireless and security.
- Northern California Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2016
Eye On Privacy Law Blog Posts
- "NTIA Issues Request for Comments on Policies Related to Cyber Threats Surrounding Internet of Things," May 4, 2016
Intellectual Property Law Blog Posts