- J.D., University of Southern California, 2011
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2007, magna cum laude
- Law Clerk to Arbitrator Diane Wayne, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge (Ret.), JAMS, Inc.
- Law Clerk to Arbitrator Charles G. Bakaly, Jr., Esq., JAMS, Inc.
- Extern to the Honorable S. James Otero, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
David Niemeyer is an associate in the firm's Corporate Practice Group. He represents public and private companies in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity, international transactions, corporate finance and general corporate/business matters. He also has experience representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies in corporate formation, venture capital financings and general corporate/business matters.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented Sanders Industries in its reorganization and subsequent sale of all of its subsidiaries.
- Represented Autism Spectrum Therapies, LLC in its sale to Learn-It Systems, LLC.
- Represented GNW-Evergreen Insurance Services, LLC in the sale of substantially all of its assets to a subsidiary of Hub International Ltd.
- Represented S A S Safety Corp. in the sale of substantially all of its assets to a subsidiary of Bunzl plc (LON: BNZL).
- Represented Sanders Industries in the sale of one of its subsidiary, Alloy Die Casting Co., to an affiliate of Gladstone Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: GAIN) and Gladstone Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: GLAD).
- Represented Douglas Steel Supply Company in its sale and leaseback of real property and subsequent acquisition of H&R Sales, Inc.
- Represented Relativity Media and Relativity Sports in: (i) Relativity Sports’ acquisition of a sports agency firm run by Daniel Fegan and (ii) various other corporate matters.
- Represented Trojan Battery Company in its reorganization and subsequent sale of a controlling equity interest.
- Represented Bio Cybernetics International, Inc. in its sale to an affiliate of Otto Bock HealthCare, GmbH.
- Represented The Salter Group, LLC in the sale of substantially all of its assets to FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FTI).
- Represented a premier provider of treatment for eating disorders and exercise addictions in its reorganization and subsequent sale of a controlling equity interest.
- Represented Creative Circle, LLC in its sale to an affiliate of Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity.
- Represented Modern Healthcare, Inc. in its reorganization and subsequent sale of its specialty pharmacy operations.
- Represented Rebel Distributors Corp. d/b/a Physician Partner in its sale to PSS World Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSSI).
- Represented DEKRA in its acquisition of Behavioral Science Technology, Inc. and Behavioural Science Technology International, Inc.
- Represented ServiceMesh Inc. in its sale of Series A Preferred Stock to Ignition Ventures.
- Represented the following companies in their respective corporate formation and series seed financing:
- Afterschool.me, Inc.;
- Better Pet, Inc.;
- Better Putt, Inc.;
- DabDab, Inc;
- Enplug, Inc.;
- Fienbot Ventures, Inc.;
- Fitpak, Inc;
- Flinja, Inc.;
- GoodFit, Inc.;
- Hoonto, Inc.;
- Motion Dispatch, Inc.;
- Synosure Games, Inc.;
- The Style Club LA, Inc.;
- Vusay, Inc.;
- YummyYummyTummy, Inc.; and
- Zertica, Inc.