- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2003
- B.A., Boston College, 2000, magna cum laude
- Intern for United States Magistrate Judge Joyce London Alexander in Boston, Massachusetts.
- United States District Court for the Northern and Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Ms. Bronchetti is a partner in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office and is a co-team leader of the firm's Traditional Labor Law Team.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Bronchetti advises all types of employers, from start-ups to multi-national corporations on all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including union avoidance, employee classification issues, wage and hour disputes, discrimination complaints, employee terminations, including mass layoffs. A significant focus of her practice is identifying and avoiding problems in the workplace before they arise, through compliance audits and development of workplace policies and procedures.
She has represented corporations and small business in union negotiations, organizing campaigns, elections and matters before the National Labor Relations Board and other related administrative agencies. In addition to her traditional labor experience, she has significant experience defending employers of all sizes in wage and hour class actions and multi-plaintiff suits, including claims involving misclassification of employees (including independent contractors), missed meal and break periods, unlawful deductions from employee pay, and improper record keeping. In addition, Ms. Bronchetti has experience litigating cases involving claims arising under state and federal discrimination laws, especially cases arising under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Labor & Employment, Legal 500, 2012-2014
- Northern California Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2013-2016
- Daily Journal, February 9, 2011
- “Navigating San Francisco’s Local Employment Ordinances,” The Bar Association of San Francisco Labor and Employment Law Section, June 11, 2015
- “Local Ordinances Drive Change: San Francisco in the Spotlight,” The Bar Association of San Francisco Yosemite Conference, January 30, 2015
- “Drafting Employee Handbooks: Minimizing Exposure Risks,” Strafford CLE Webinars, November 19, 2014
- “Structuring Independent Contractor Agreements to Avoid Costly Misclassification Liability,” Strafford CLE Webinars, December 17, 2013
- “Key NLRB Developments for Non-Union and Union Employers,” Strafford CLE Webinars, November 14, 2012
- “2012 Employment Law Update,” Northern California Human Resources Association Non-Profit HR Summit, June 13, 2012
- November 19, 2014
- Spring 2014 Seminar SeriesApril 23, 2014
- Fall 2013 Seminar SeriesHotel Vitale, September 24, 2013
- Presented by Sheppard Mullin's International Mobility and Immigration Compliance groupsJune 10, 2013
- Spring 2013 Seminar SeriesSheppard Mullin San Francisco, April 24, 2013
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco, March 21, 2012
- Labor & Employment Law Update Fall 2011Hyatt Regency San Francisco, September 8, 2011
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco, March 15, 2011
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco