- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2014, magna cum laude, Thurston Society
- M.Ed., University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2008
- B.A., Stanford University, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Eric DiIulio is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Mr. DiIulio earned his J.D. from U.C. Hastings, where he won awards with the Moot Court team and participated in the Civil Justice Clinic. Mr. DiIulio earned his B.A. in International Relations from Stanford University, where he was a member of the 4-time Pac-10 champion varsity swim team and Olympic Trials qualifier. Prior to attending law school, Mr. DiIulio was a high school math teacher through Teach for America in Waipahu, Hawaii.
- Represented pharmacy and educational institution in TCPA class actions.
- Represented grocer in online grocery delivery terms of service contract dispute.
- Defended various retailers across several industries against unfair competition claims.
- American Bar Association, May 2016
Class Action Defense Strategy Blog Posts
- "No Protection for Network Marketing Provider That Had Knowledge and Authority to Control Deceptive Conduct of Affiliates," October 14, 2016
- "Mooting Plaintiff’s Class Action Even After Plaintiff Refuses An Offer Of Judgment," March 29, 2016
- "No Proof Necessary: SCOTUS Rules Defendant’s Notice Of Removal Under CAFA Need Not Include Evidence of The Amount In Controversy," December 18, 2014
- Certified Information Privacy Professional, U.S. private sector (CIPP/US)
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers