Our Labor and Employment attorneys draft all types of employment agreements. We have expertise drafting independent contractor agreements, executive employment agreements, consulting services agreements, incentive and non-qualifying stock option agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, employee privacy statements, mandatory arbitration agreements, non-solicitation agreements and all other types of employment related agreements.
- Los Angeles Business Journal, September 12, 2016
- Daily Journal Names Thomas Kaufman, Tracey Kennedy, and Richard Simmons Top Labor & Employment AttorneysDaily Journal, July 20, 2016
- Tracey Kennedy, Richard Simmons, and Jonathan Stoler Recognized on The Nation's Most Powerful Employment Attorneys ListLawdragon, June 15, 2016
- Tracey Kennedy, Richard Simmons and Jonathan Stoler Recognized on The Nation's Most Powerful Employment Attorneys ListLawdragon/Human Resource Executive, June 16, 2015
- Daily Journal, June 3, 2015
- Tracey Kennedy, Jill Pietrini, Nancy Scull, and Pamela Westhoff Recognized as "Top Women Lawyers" by Daily JournalDaily Journal, May 13, 2015
- February 6, 2003