Hali Michelle AndersonTEL: 619.338.6619
501 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
Hali Michelle AndersonPrint PDF
Ms. Anderson is an associate in the Labor and Employment practice group in the firm's San Diego office. Ms. Anderson is the Diversity and Inclusion Attorney Network Office Leader for the San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Her practice includes various types of labor and employment litigation, including wage and hour class action lawsuits; discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, and harassment lawsuits; administrative litigation and collective bargaining matters. Ms. Anderson also specializes in the federal enclave doctrine, workplace harassment restraining orders, and is a member of Sheppard Mullin's Non-compete/Trade Secret team.
- J.D., University of San Diego, 2008, Order of the Barristers; Dean's Outstanding Scholar Award Recipient; Associate Editor, San Diego Law Review; National Mock Trial Team; Association of Southern California Defense Counsel Scholarship Recipient; Earl B. Gilliam Scholarship Recipient
- B.A., American University, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern District of California
- Extern for the Honorable John A. Houston, United States District Judge for the Southern District of California, January 2007 to May 2007.
- Intern, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, May 2006 to December 2006
"The Costs of Sexual Harassment", David B. Chidlaw, Esq., and Hali M. Henderson, Esq., American Intellectual Property Law Association 2009 Spring Meeting
Labor & Employment Law Blog Articles
- Sheppard Mullin's Diversity and Inclusion Attorney Network Event, October 18, 2012
- New Labor & Employment Laws for 2009 - San Diego, February 19, 2009, Breakfast With Your Labor Lawyer