Heather L. PlockyTEL: 213.617.5460
333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Heather L. PlockyPrint PDF
Ms. Plocky is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2011, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Senior Technical Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 2008, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Navigating the Course of Relation Back: Krupski v. Costa Crociere S.P.A. and Standardizing the Relation-Back Analysis, 44 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 1197 (2011).
Climate Change & Clean Technology Blog Articles
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Articles