- J.D., Santa Clara University, 2012, Honors Moot Court Board
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2009, highest distinction, Phi Beta Kappa
- Extern to Honorable John T. Noonan, Jr. at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
John-Paul S. Deol is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Deol represents employers in trade secret, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour matters in state and federal courts. He also counsels his clients on non-compete and non-solicitation agreements and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Appointed to the San Francisco Barristers’ Board, 2015
- Mr. Deol serves on the Board of the South Asian Bar Association of Northern California and also serves as Secretary of the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Barristers Litigation Section. He is also an associate member of the Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court.