- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 1960, Board of Editors, California Law Review
- B.A., Pomona College, 1957
Mr. Hussey is Of Counsel to the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Hussey has practiced in the area of business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, securities law compliance, leveraged buyouts, venture capital transactions and general corporate advice.
- He teaches as part time faculty at the Lloyd Grief Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California.
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Orthopedic Hospital
- Former President, Business and Corporations Law Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Former Member, Federal Securities Law Subcommittee, Business Law Section, American Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Sheppard Mullin's Executive Committee
- Former Chairman, Sheppard Mullin's Corporate Department
- Former Trustee, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Investment Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Business Law Section's Law Firms Committee and Advertising and Specialization Committee, American Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Continuing Education of the Bar Committee, California State Bar
- Former Member, California Board of Legal Specialization
- Former President, Los Angeles County Bar Foundation
- Former Director and Secretary, Southern California Entrepreneurship Academy
- Former Chairman, Los Angeles County Citizens Advisory Committee to implement Proposition A