- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2005, Senior Articles Editor of the West-Northwest Journal of Environmental Law and Policy, Officer of the Environmental Law Society
- B.A., Pepperdine University, 2001, cum laude
Jessica Johnson is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Johnson currently represents the firm in its own litigation matters. Prior thereto, Ms. Johnson handled a wide range of complex business, financial, real estate, land use, and environmental litigation for a variety of clients. Ms. Johnson is experienced in proceedings both in the courts and arbitration.
- Southern California Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2014, 2015
- Adapting Planning and Environmental Approaches to Meet the Challenges of an Urban Residential Mixed-Use Strategy for Smart GrowthCalifornia Real Property Journal, July 29, 2009
- "Doing Mixed-Use Right By Avoiding The Legal Pitfalls," California Real Estate Journal, Summer 2008.
- "Coastal Justice: The Case for Public Access," West-Northwest Journal of Environmental Law and Policy, 2004.
Climate Change & Clean Technology Law Blog Posts
- "Landmark Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade Program Adopted in California," January 5, 2011
- "California Adopts Two New Greenhouse Gas Reduction Rules: Renewable Electricity Standard and Regional Emissions Targets," October 7, 2010
Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Law Blog Posts
- Montanya Spa, Santa Ana, December 6, 2012
- Member, California State Bar (Environmental Section)
- Member, Orange County Bar Association (Environmental Section)
- Commercial Real Estate Women - Orange County