Foreign Language Bio
- LL.M. in Securities and Financial Regulation, Georgetown Law Center, 2013
- LL.M. in Economic Law, Renmin University of China, 2012
- LL.B. & B.A. in Law & English, Minzu University of China, 2010
- New York
- China, P.R.C.
- Mandarin Chinese
Ms. Sun is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Beijing office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Sun advises public and private companies in a variety of corporate matters. Her principle areas of practice are foreign direct investment, cross-border transactions, and general business matters.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, she worked with a British Magic Circle law firm based in Beijing.
China Law Blog Posts
- "State Council Issues Guideline to Boost General Aviation Industry," June 21, 2016
- "PRC Anti-Unfair Competition Law (Draft Amendment 2016)," March 24, 2016
- "Clash of Civil and Common Law: Case Guidance System v. Stare Decisis," November 25, 2015
- "PRC Foreign Investment Draft Law: What You Should Know," March 5, 2015, also published in the Daily Journal
- "State Council Issues Guideline to Boost Sports Industry," November 17, 2014
- "China to Open Up Its Hospital Market to Foreign Investment on a Pilot Program," October 27, 2014, also published on ChinaBionews.com
- "MOFCOM to Confirm Relaxation of Registered Capital Contribution Requirements for FIEs," July 8, 2014
- "SAFE to Relax Foreign Exchange Control over Cross-border Guarantee," June 12, 2014
"Draft Amendment to China’s Copyright Law," May 29, 2012
Global Trade Law Blog Posts