- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2013
- B.A., California State University, San Bernardino, 2010
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable Otis D. Wright, II in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, 2013-2014
- Judicial extern to the Honorable Otis D. Wright, II in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, 2013
Kayla Page is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Page specializes in all areas of intellectual property law, with emphasis in patent litigation. She handles matters involving patent, trademark, and copyright issues in a broad range of industries.
Ms. Page joined the firm after serving as a term judicial clerk to the Honorable Otis D. Wright, II in the United States District Court for the Central District of California. In addition to managing the intellectual-property laden civil docket, Ms. Page provided focused patent support for Judge Wright’s participation in the national Patent Pilot Program. Ms. Page observed numerous intellectual-property matters, including bench and jury trials, Markman hearings, and motions before many Central-District judges.
Intellectual Property Law Blog Posts
- "Don’t Lose Your DMCA Safe Harbor Protection!," November 15, 2016
- "Ninth Circuit Retires Fee-Award Standard, Imports Octane Fitness to Trademark Cases," November 3, 2016
- "En Banc: Federal Circuit Provides Guidance on Application of On-Sale Bar to Contract Manufacturers," July 13, 2016
- "Federal Circuit Won’t Review USPTO’s Alice Guidelines," March 15, 2016
- "Versata Software, Inc. v. Callidus Software, Inc.: Guidance on Stays Pending Post-Issuance Proceedings," November 24, 2014