- J.D., University of San Diego, School of Law, 2013, Executive Comments Editor, San Diego Law Review
- B.A., Journalism, University of Arizona, 2009
- Extern to the Honorable William V. Gallo, Magistrate for the United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
Kymberly Harris Legolvan is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Harris Legolvan's practice is primarily devoted to defending employers in a wide variety of legal claims, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, wage and hour violations, and other violations of state and federal employment laws. She has successfully represented clients in state and federal court, administrative proceedings, and mediation. Ms. Harris Legolvan also routinely counsels employers on personnel issues, including hiring, termination, leaves, compensation, disability, workplace investigations, sexual harassment, and employee handbooks.
- The National Law Review, December 22, 2015
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "International Entrepreneurs: New Proposed Work Authorization for Founders of Start-Ups And a Comparison to Other Visa Options," September 13, 2016