- J.D., University of Southern California, 2009
- B.A., Georgetown University, 2004
Lindsay Holloman is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Holloman's practice involves representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment counseling and disputes under federal and state law, including discrimination on the basis of race, sex, age, religion, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation; harassment; retaliation; wage and hour; wrongful termination; employment contracts; ADA cases; trade secret misappropriation; and contract disputes. She provides advice on human resources and personnel issues.
Ms. Holloman also handles all facets of the litigation process in labor and employment disputes. She has jury trial experience in single plaintiff actions in both federal and state court; has taken and defended numerous depositions; written motions for summary judgment; and various other motions and pleadings.
Ms. Holloman has experience in defending wage and hour class actions, including rounding claims, claims for overtime pay, meal and rest period violations, and vacation pay.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "Department of Labor Issues Final Rule Implementing Executive Order Requiring Paid Sick Leave for Employees of Federal Contractors," October 14, 2016
- Castle Publications, Ltd. Labor & Employment SeminarsSummer 2016
- Regional President of Region XVIII of the HNBA
- Second Vice Chair of LACBA's International Law Section