- Labor and Employment
- J.D., Golden Gate University, 2006
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Michael Giacinti is a special counsel in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Giacinti’s practice specializes in the defense of employers against all aspects of employment-related claims, including wage and hour disputes, employee misclassification claims, discrimination and harassment claims. As a member of the firm’s class action team, Mr. Giacinti is experienced in the defense of large scale representative actions both under California’s Private Attorney General Act and traditional class actions. He also routinely counsels employers proactively on their employment practices, employee handbooks, disability leave issues and employee terminations.
- Spring 2016 Seminar SeriesApril 19, 2016
- Fall 2015 Seminar SeriesOctober 7, 2015
- Spring 2015 Seminar SeriesJune 3, 2015