- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2014
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 2007
Nicole Bagood is an associate in the Entertainment, Technology, and Advertising Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Bagood’s practice focuses on transactional entertainment matters. She has advised producers and content creators in all aspects of development and production of television and motion picture projects, including issues related to the acquisition of rights, chain of title review, exploitation of distribution rights and guild compliance matters. In addition, Ms. Bagood has advised several clients regarding the new media requirements in the SAG, DGA and WGA collective bargaining agreements in connection with the content created for internet streaming services, apps, websites and cutting-edge entertainment technologies.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Ms. Bagood worked at a production legal firm as well as a boutique firm specializing in clearance and fair use issues.
Fashion & Apparel Law Blog Posts
- "Will The FTC Issue Native Advertising Guidelines in 2015?" May 18, 2015
- "There’s No Such Thing As a Free Sample," May 18, 2015
- A Day in the Life of an In-House Fashionista: "Fashion Beat the Clock"November 4, 2015