"Breakfast with Europe" Webinar Series
"Breakfast with Europe" Webinar
Third Thursday of Every Month
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. PST
Stay tuned on the latest developments in Europe that may affect your business and join Sheppard Mullin’s Antitrust & Competition “Breakfast with Europe” drive-time webinars, to be held the third Thursday of each month. European regulation and political developments are increasingly shaping multinational corporate and commercial strategies. U.S.-based companies, particularly those with global reach or ambition, should know the thicket surrounding the latest policies and legal and regulatory developments from across the Atlantic. Join us to hear the latest happenings from the halls of the European Commission and throughout Europe from our Brussels competition experts.
Topics and speakers for the January 19th Webinar are:
- Recent Aggressive Merger Control Enforcement in the EU
- Misleading information – Isabelle Rahman
- Gun-Jumping – Caroline Ruiz Palmer
- Protectionism Measures by Some Member States – Robert Klotz
- Cartels – UK Competition and Markets Authority’s Disqualification Order Against a Company Director – Oliver Heinisch
- Competition Year Ahead – EU Cases and Issues to Watch in 2017 – Jacques Derenne
Click Here to register for this complimentary program.