CEQA Breakfast Briefing Seminar Series - San Francisco
Streamlining the CEQA Process
Registration & Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Four Embarcadero Center
17th Floor Main Conference Room
San Francisco, CA 94111
Join Sheppard Mullin attorneys and our esteemed guest panelist to discuss:
- Review of new court decisions and pending cases that impact future development
- The latest on CEQA reform efforts in Sacramento
- Recent developments regarding exemptions and “streamlining” CEQA review
- Viktoriya Wise, AICP, LEED AP Deputy ERO/Deputy Director of Environmental Planning, City and County of San Francisco
- Sarah Jones, Acting Environmental Review Officer, City and County of San Francisco
Sheppard Mullin Speaker
Maria Pracher, Partner
Arthur Friedman, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
This activity has been approved for 1.5 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Questions? Contact Ann Cheney at email@example.com or 415.774.2975.