2013 New York Labor & Employment Update
2013 continues to bring numerous developments in the areas of labor and employment litigation, enforcement activity, court decisions and workplace issues.
These developments will directly impact a broad range of employers including those in the banking and finance, retail, manufacturing, healthcare and hospitality industries.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading Court Decisions and Key Legislative Developments in 2013
- Effective Ways to Manage Whistleblower Claims
- National Labor Relations Board Update- Renewed Attention Toward Non-Union Employers
- The Ten Commandments of Wage and Hour Law
This 2.0 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
- James Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
- Jack Kiley, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York office)
3:45 p.m. 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grant Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10017
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Human Resource Certification Institute Credit
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.653.8450.