Labor & Employment Law Update - Spring 2014
Registration 3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Program 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Leading court decisions and key legislative developments in 2014
- Are you ready for the summer? — avoiding legal pitfalls when utilizing interns, volunteers and apprentices
- (Whistle) Blowing in the wind — recent developments and news trends in federal and state whistleblower Laws
- A peek behind the curtain — best practices for conducting employee background and credit checks and how to use reported information
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Ronda Jamgotchian, Partner, Sheppard Mullin Century City
- Morgan Forsey, Associate, Sheppard Mullin San Francisco
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is approved for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Joanna Beckett at email@example.com or 212.634.3076.