Sheppard Mullin's Labor & Employment Year In Review
3:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Manhattan Ballroom
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street
(at Grand Central)
New York, NY 10117
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- Where We've Been and Where We're Going: Key legislative developments and leading court decisions in 2015, and what's ahead for 2016
- Sometimes It's Better Not To Know: Effectively using social media to recruit applicants and conduct background checks
- Medical Leave Is Not A Shield to Disciplinary Action: Managing medical leaves of absence and poor performance
- Are You A Co-Employer of Outsourced /Contract Workers Under the NLRB’s New Indirect Control Test? The NLRB takes another step to exert influence on non-union employers
- James R. Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Lisa M. Harris, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 2.0 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
This program is pending approval for 2 (general) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 31, 2015).
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at MGreisman@sheppardmullin.com or at 212.653.8450