CLE International’s Inaugural Food Law Conference - Understanding This Rapidly Evolving Area of the Law
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Renaissance Downtown 999 Ninth Street NW Washington, DC 20001
Everyone eats, right? Then we shouldn’t be surprised that food law continues to evolve and grow. From the US Food and Drug Administration’s new Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) to its recent Final Determination involving Partially Hydrogenated Oils, you need to keep up-to-date on the law. At this seminar you will learn about the latest updates, receive practical practice tips and hear best strategies to effectively lead your company.
Co-chair and Moderator:
- Sascha Henry, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
Speakers and Panelists include:
- Lisa Martens, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Adam Ciongoli, Esq., General Counsel, Campbell Soup Company, Camden, NJ
- Mary M. Kasper, Esq., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Unified Grocers, Commerce, CA
- Tom O’Brien, Esq., Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Driscoll’s, Watsonville, CA
- Neal D. Fortin, Adjunct Professor of Law and Director, Masters Program in Global Food Law. Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Marni Karlin, Esq., VP Government Affairs, General Counsel, Organic Trade Association, Washington, DC
- Steven H. Armstrong, Esq., Chief Food Law Counsel, Campbell Soup Company, Camden, NJ
Questions? Contact Amy Romaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.