- J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2013; Certificate in Business Law; Editor-In-Chief of the Berkeley Business Law Journal; Research Assistant to Professor Aaron S. Edlin
- B.A., Business Economics and Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2006; summa cum laude, college honors
- Law Clerk at the Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Competition, Western Region, 2011
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of California
Nadezhda Nikonova is an associate in the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Ms. Nikonova earned her J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Boalt Hall), where she was awarded the Certificate in Business Law. During law school, she was the Editor-in-Chief and Executive Editor of the Berkeley Business Law Journal, clerked at the Federal Trade Commission’s Bureau of Competition, and served as a research assistant to revise an antitrust law textbook.
Ms. Nikonova formerly worked as an economic analyst with expert witnesses on antitrust litigation and merger clearance matters. She received her B.A. summa cum laude in economics from UCLA.
Antitrust Law Blog Posts
- "LCD Court Dismisses Motorola’s Multi-Billion Dollar Antitrust Claims Based On Overseas Purchases," February 5, 2014
- "Plaintiffs Hit an Illinois Brick Wall: Indirect Purchasers of iPhone Apps Lack Standing to Bring Antitrust Suit," December 19, 2013
- "Brick By Illinois Brick: Ninth Circuit Builds High Wall For Indirect Purchaser Suits," August 10, 2012
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Posts
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law, Intellectual Property Committee and Economics Committee
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers