- J.D., Pepperdine University, 2008, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Symposium Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review
- B.A., University of Southern California, 2004, cum laude; Order of the Torch
- Southern District of California
- Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Robin V. O’Shea is an associate in the Business Trial Practice group in the firm’s San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. O’Shea has assisted with numerous high-profile construction and real estate litigation matters, with cases involving potential damages in excess of $55 million. She has successfully represented clients through over 50 mediations, and was second chair in a seven-week wrongful death trial with exposure in excess of $2 million, and a successful verdict. Ms. O’Shea has also arbitrated a matter involving over fifteen parties and liability in excess of $35 million. Ms. O’Shea has appeared in courts throughout the State of California, and has written and won several motions for summary judgment and other dispositive motions on behalf of her clients. In addition to her main focus in construction, Ms. O’Shea’s practice has included insurance coverage, personal injury, wrongful death, employment law, both state and federal appeals, and environmental law. Her experience covers all aspects of civil litigation, from pre-litigation negotiations through discovery, mediation, trial, arbitration and appeals.
Ms. O’Shea recently joined the San Francisco office after several years in San Diego, where she was named a Rising Star by San Diego Super Lawyers for 2015 and 2016. Outside of work, Ms. O’Shea volunteers with several non-profits dedicated to mentoring disadvantaged teenagers and young adults. In 2015, Ms. O’Shea was awarded the “Big Sister of the Year” by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County, for her six years of service and dedication with the organization.
- Named a Rising Star by San Diego Super Lawyers® (2015, 2016)
- Big of the Year, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Orange County/Inland Empire (2015)
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court