- J.D., University of California, Irvine, Law Review, Research Fellow, Pro Bono Leadership Award
- Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, Gary Nash Fellow, UCLA Center for Economic History Fellow, Harvard Business School - NERFC Fellow
- B.A., University of Minnesota
Publications & News
Sasha Nichols is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office and is the Lead Associate of the Firm’s Food and Beverage Industry Team.
Food and Beverage Transactions:
- Represented J Vineyards & Winery in the sale of substantially all of its assets to E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Represented the Skalli Family and St. Supery Estate Vineyards & Winery in stock sale to Chanel, Inc., a privately held company
- Represented Mother’s Market and Kitchen in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Mill Road Capital
- Represented Wpromote, LLC in is acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Standing Dog, LLC
- Represented C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. in a $1.3 billion stock sale to CRH
- Represented extrameasures in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc.
- Represented privately held internet network owner in stock sale to private equity
- Represented privately held aviation company in acquisition of airlines services company
- Access to Cash, Access to Court: Unlocking the Courtroom Doors with Third-Party Litigation Finance, 5 U.C. Irvine L. Rev. 197 (2015)