- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2006, magna cum laude
- M.A., Middlebury College, 1996
- B.A., Middlebury College, 1990, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Central Districts of California
Stephen L. Taeusch is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Stephen Taeusch represents employers in state and federal courts in a wide variety of employment-related matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, unfair business practices, and retaliation in single and multi-plaintiff litigation. Stephen also has extensive wage and hour class and collective action experience and has helped employers in a variety of industries defeat class certification bids and defend those victories through the appeals process. In addition to his litigation work, Stephen counsels clients through the range of issues affecting the employment relationship, including employee classification, executive compensation, leaves of absence, harassment and discrimination investigations, and employment law compliance.