- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2011; Executive Supervising Editor, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly
- B.A., Northwestern University, 2008
- Extern to the Honorable Dean D. Pregerson, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Law Clerk to the United States Attorney's Office, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Ms. Winslow is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Winslow specializes in labor and employment matters on behalf of management.
Ms. Winslow defends employers in a wide range of matters, including allegations of race, age, sex, disability, and sexual orientation discrimination and harassment, wrongful termination in violation of public policy, breach of contract, and wage and hour violations. She has specific experience with class action litigation, including cases involving meal and rest period violations.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Articles
- October 21, 2015