- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2009
- Institute on Comparative and International Law, 2007
- B.A., Ohio University, 2000
Tara Duester is an attorney in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Duester has significant experience handling wage and hour cases, including representative and class actions, as well as single plaintiff discrimination, retaliation, harassment, failure to accommodate, wrongful termination, and defamation cases. She has represented a variety of businesses including Fortune 100 companies and state and city municipalities in state and federal court, and before the DFEH and EEOC.
- San Diego Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Outstanding Young Lawyer, San Diego Daily Transcript, 2013
- Affiliate Governor - Board of Directors, California Women Lawyers
- Editor - Lawyers Club of San Diego Newsletter
- Board of Directors, Lawyers Club of San Diego