Foreign Language Bio
- Master of Law, University of International Business and Economics, 2014
- Bachelor of Law and Arts, Minzu University of China, 2012
- China, P.R.C.
- Mandarin Chinese
Ms. Xu is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Beijing office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Xu advises public and private companies in a variety of corporate matters. Her principle areas of practice are foreign direct investment, cross-border transactions, and general business matters.
China Law Blog Posts
- "New Regulations on the Investment in the Interbank Bond Market by Foreign Institutional Investors," June 2, 2016
- "China Continues Intensifying Supervision on Product Quality," March 24, 2016
- "NDRC Issued Opinions and Notice on Drug Price Reform," June 9, 2015
- "Comparison Chart re JV Law and Foreign Investment Law (Draft for Comments)," February 10, 2015
- "China Bank Card Clearing Market — A Feast for Foreign Investors?" November 7, 2014
- "State Council Released Opinions on Promoting Fair Competition and Maintaining Regular Order in the Market," July 17, 2014
- "CSRC Issued New Drafts of Administrative Measures on Acquisition of Unlisted Public Companies for Public Comments," May 14, 2014
- "China to Relax the Corporate Registered Capital System and Reform the Annual Inspection Process," November 26, 2013
- "China State Council launched new financial coordination mechanism," September 3, 2013