- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, (Boalt Hall), Executive Editor, California Law Review
- B.S., University of California, Davis, cum laude
- Extern for the Honorable Judge Jon S. Tigar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California
Zak Welsh is a transactional associate in the Real Estate, Environmental, and Land Use Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Welsh’s practice focuses mainly on commercial real estate transactions. He has experience with purchase and sales agreements, lease agreements and amendments, easement issues, licenses, and other related matters.
- Represented pharmaceutical company in subletting a 407,000 square-foot, three-building campus in South San Francisco, California
- Represented developer in the purchase and subsequent entitlement and financing of a 48 acre parcel of property in Sunnyvale, California on which our client will build a 1.78 million square foot Class A LEED platinum corporate office campus
- Represented public data storage company in the sale and partial leaseback with Google Inc. of eight buildings in Sunnyvale, California
- Represented real estate investor in the purchase of real property in Sunnyvale, California on which our client will build an 815,000 square foot campus site for Apple, Inc. Our representation includes land use, construction and design, and financing issues in constructing the project.
- Law360, February 5, 2016
Covering Your Ads Blog Posts
- "St. Louis Rams’ Relocation to Los Angeles Sets Stage for Colossal Stadium Naming Rights Agreement," February 4, 2016
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Posts