- Nota Bene Covers Cutting-Edge Legal Issues Affecting MultinationalsSeptember 11, 2018
The recent UK referendum brought with it unwelcome uncertainty for our clients and companies doing business in or with the UK. There are many potential risks and opportunities associated with Britain’s exit from the EU involving international trade, competition, regulatory issues, data privacy, employment, and much more. This uncertainty is here to stay – likely for several years – and it alone will be reason enough to take a serious look at the situation.
Sheppard Mullin has legal and political experts from our offices in both London and Brussels who are monitoring and analyzing current political developments. They can answer any of your questions on Brexit as they relate to changes in law and regulation, and to your business strategy.
Our lawyers are well known for their expertise in EU and UK regulatory issues and politics and stand ready to assist companies as they sift through the many outstanding questions. To discuss, please call our hotline at +18.104.22.16834, contact our Brexit leaders or your regular Sheppard Mullin lawyer.
Podcasts & Webinars
- Nota Bene Episode 65: European Check In: Environmental Protection, Privacy Regulations, Digital Market Definition, and Brexit with Oliver HeinischJanuary 15, 2020
- Nota Bene Episode 55: Updates on the European Commission and Brexit with Isabelle Rahman and Oliver HeinischOctober 23, 2019
- March 6, 2019
- Nota Bene Episode 5: The Brexit Deadline and Its Impacts on Multinational Businesses with Oliver HeinischOctober 3, 2018
- Food Quality & Safety, August 4, 2016
- PaRR, July 26, 2016