- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2013, with honors, Senior Articles Editor, Public Contract Law Journal
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2009, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
Adam A. Bartolanzo is an attorney in the Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Practice Group in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Bartolanzo’s practice focuses on government contracts litigation and counseling. His experience includes advising clients on small business set asides, assisting contract termination appeals, performing transactional due diligence specific to government contractors’ needs, and assessing client compliance with the FAR and other regulations. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation before United States District Courts and state courts, and has experience in governmental investigations.
- “Pleading Requirements for Claims by Contractors Against the Government: Applying Twombly and Iqbal After the Federal Circuit’s Decision in Todd Construction, L.P.,” 42 Pub. Cont. L.J. 203 (2012).
Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Blog Posts