- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2014
- B.A., New York University, 2010
- New York
Alexandra Bear is an associate in the Entertainment and Digital Media Practice Group in the Firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Bear’s practice focuses on transactional matters in the entertainment, technology, media, fashion and advertising field.
- Representation of The Madison Square Garden Company in connection with its $181 million acquisition of a majority stake in nightclub operator Tao Group
- Digital video and music content licensing, distribution and rights acquisition
- Commercial transactions and consignments in the fine art industry
- Data privacy and security matters
- Trademark, patent and copyright licensing for apparel and food and beverage companies
- App and software development, distribution and licensing
- Representation of ITT Corp. in its acquisition of Hartzell Aerospace
- Representation of Cablevision Systems Corp. in its sale of Clearview Cinemas to Bow Tie Cinemas
- Representation of major performance rights organization in connection with licensing and strategic deals
Covering Your Ads Blog Posts
- "Paid to Post? #FTCAdvice for Influencers," September 29, 2017
- Member, Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Art Law Committee, New York County Bar Association
- Member, Entertainment, Intellectual Property and Sports Section, New York County Lawyers' Association
- Six-month secondment at Christie's Inc.