Alana Berrocal is an associate in the Entertainment and Digital Media Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Alana's practice focuses on intellectual property matters, including negotiating and drafting on transactional matters in the entertainment, technology, media and advertising fields, including the following:
- Film and television rights acquisition and financing;
- Trademark licensing for consumer brands and real estate;
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act;
- Compliance with Federal Trade Commission guidelines for online advertising and marketing;
- Intellectual Property and technology aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including reviewing and analyzing software and other intellectual property licenses in the consumer products, software, pharmaceutical, banking and insurance industries.