- J.D., University of Southern California, 2011, Managing Editor, Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- Master of Planning, University of Southern California, 2008
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 2005
Alison G. Martinez is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles Office.
Areas of Practice
Alison’s practice focuses on land use planning and environmental matters. She assists clients in complying with a number of state and local laws, including the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and State Planning and Zoning Law. Alison has worked on a variety of housing, mixed-use development, and commercial projects throughout California.
- Recipient, State Bar of California, Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Recipient, California Planning Foundation Merit Award
Real Estate, Land Use, & Environmental Blog Posts
- "No Students? No Problem, Developer Still Pays," June 3, 2019
- California Chapter of the American Planning Association