- J.D., University of Chicago, 2017
- Master of Urban Planning, University of Michigan, 2013
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Economics), Jackson State University, 2011
Alexander K. Robinson is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
As a part of the Energy, Infrastructure, and Project Finance, Alexander represents companies engaged in the development, construction, financing, acquisition and disposition of solar, wind and other alternative energy projects. Alexander’s real estate practice includes providing legal and strategic counsel in connection with a broad range of real estate matters from purchase and sale agreements and leases, to land use and entitlements.
In addition to his energy and real estate practices, Alexander is very engaged in the community. His Pro Bono practice includes impact litigation in collaboration with the American Civil Liberties Union, supporting nonprofits develop Accessory Dwelling Units, and providing immigration services to indigent youth. Alexander is on the Board of Directors of Crete Academy, and the Housing Rights Center.
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Posts
- "California Legislation Guide for Developers," March 13, 2018
- Board of Directors, Crete Academy
- Board of Directors, Housing Rights Center