- J.D., University of Chicago, 2010
- B.A., B.S., University of California, Berkeley, 2006
- New York
Angela Kim is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kim was a legal counsel at CJ E&M Corporation, the largest entertainment and media conglomerate in Korea.
Ms. Kim focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and general corporate law matters.
Investment Management Blog Posts
- "SEC Fines Advisers for Allocating Compliance Expenses to Funds," November 19, 2015
- "SEC Issues a Risk Alert on the Current State of Outside Compliance Consultants," November 17, 2015
- "SEC Charges Investment Adviser for Failure to Disclose Acceleration of Monitoring Fees and Discounts on Legal Fees," October 14, 2015
- Don't Miss It: Hot Deals & Firms We're Following This WeekLaw360, February 26, 2016