Angela Reid is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Angela represents clients with business disputes. She has litigated claims involving breach of contract, fraud, unfair competition, breach of fiduciary duty, unlawful detainer, and shareholder actions in several industries. She has experience with all aspects of civil procedure, including filing and responding to complaints, conducting discovery, motion practice, and judgment enforcement. Angela is also actively involved in the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Attorney Network and Pro Bono efforts.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Angela conducted Business Development for corporations in the fields of Activated Carbon, Industrial Tires, and Third-Party Logistics. During law school, she served as an extern to the Honorable Deborah J. Saltzman, at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- "Frustration of Purpose – Do I Have a Defense?," March 17, 2020
- "The Impact of Coronavirus on Supply Chain" March 4, 2020
- "Third Circuit Holds that SLUSA Does Not Preclude Class Action Opt-Outs from Pursuing Individual Actions," October 3, 2019
Intellectual Property Law Blog Posts
- "3 Steps in Furtherance of Avoiding Devastating Spoliation Sanctions in Trade Secret Misappropriation Litigation," December 5, 2019
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog
- "Proposition 65: California Clarifies Responsibilities To Warn Amongst Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers," January 29, 2020
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2018
B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2008
- Extern to the Honorable Deborah J. Saltzman, at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California.
- United States District Court for the Central District of California