- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law, 2007
- B.S., Rutgers University, 2004
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
Anthony J. Roselle is an associate in the Real Estate and Finance & Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's New York Office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Roselle represents clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including representation of owners and developers of commercial real estate with negotiating purchase and sale agreements, acquisitions and sales of net lease properties.
Mr. Roselle also represents both borrowers and lenders in a variety of commercial real estate finance transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine financing, multi-property and multi-state transactions involving fee and leasehold interests in office buildings, shopping centers, hotels and multi-family apartment complexes.
Mr. Roselle has in-depth experience in the following areas:
- CMBS Loan Originations
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Mortgage Finance
- Commercial Mezzanine Finance
- Real Estate Assets and Dispositions
- Real Estate Partnerships and Joint Ventures