- J.D., Yale Law School
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, highest distinction
- District of Columbia
- New York
Craig Wolfe is a partner in the Finance & Restructuring Practice Group
in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Wolfe's practice focuses on representation of individual clients in the maritime, shipping, shipbuilding, petroleum trading, offshore oil, pipeline, food manufacturing, chemical, aircraft steel, publishing, retail, manufacturing and printing industries.
- Recipient of the Turnaround Management Association's Transaction of the Year - Mid-Size Company Award for his work as counsel to Contessa Premium Foods, Inc.
- Recommended in US Legal 500 for his work in the Corporate Restructuring area, 2010, 2012, 2014
- Distressed Maritime Situations in the Ocean Shipping, Offshore & Shipbuilding IndustriesSeptember 14, 2017
- Industry Spotlight On Retail Part II: Options and Opportunities In The Distressed MarketMay 18, 2017