- Labor and Employment
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Labor and Employment Counseling
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1990
- B.A., University of Texas, 1987
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- Ninth Circuit
- District of Nebraska
Tracey A. Kennedy is a partner in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles and New York offices.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Kennedy is responsible for all aspects of employment litigation matters on behalf of employers and management.
An experienced trial attorney, she has tried to verdict in state and federal court employment matters such as age, race, sex and disability discrimination, sexual and racial harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination. Ms. Kennedy also provides preventive counseling to clients concerning personnel and employment matters. Ms. Kennedy has lectured state-wide on personnel practices, employment discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination.
Ms. Kennedy also has experience in labor issues such as union organizing, labor negotiations, and labor arbitrations.
- Southern California Super Lawyer, 2009
- Top Labor & Employment Lawyers, Chambers & Partners', 2009
- Top Ten Employment Defense Attorney, Daily Journal, 2009
- December 26, 2000
- November 1, 2000
- Named one of California's top 25 attorneys.The Los Angeles Daily Journal, July 15, 2009
- Ms. Kennedy has lectured state wide on personnel practices, employment discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, unfair business practices, and trial practice and techniques.
- Castle Publications, Ltd. Labor & Employment SeminarsWinter 2015
- Summer 2014: August 13 and 21
- Winter 2014: February 20 and March 5
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles Annual ConventionThe Wynn Las Vegas, Summer 2013
- Summer 2013: July 31, August 15
- 2012 Employment Discrimination and Personnel Relations Laws - San Francisco, Orange County, Pasadena and Los AngelesWinter 2012: February 7, February 16, February 23 and March 1
- 2011 Employment Discrimination And Personnel Relations Laws - San Francisco, Orange County, Pasadena and Los AngelesWinter 2011: February 8, February 16, February 24, and March 3
- 2010 Employment Discrimination and Personnel Relations Laws Series - Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco and Pasadena
- 2010 Langston Bar Association Labor & Employment Seminar for New Attorneys
- 2009 Employment Discrimination and Personnel Relations Laws Series - Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco and Pasadena
- 2008 Employment Discrimination and Personnel Relations Laws Series - Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco and Pasadena
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Former Member of the Executive Committee, Labor & Employment Law Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Former Member, American Trial Lawyers Association
- Former Chair and Co-Chair, Barristers Sports Project Committee
- Member, Barristers Executive Committee
- Former Co-Chair,Barristers South Central Legal Services Committee
- Former Associate Editor, California Labor and Employment Law Quarterly
- Former Executive Committee Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, Beverly Hills Bar Association