Alexander Yarbrough is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Alexander concentrates his practice on advising public and private companies with regard to securities offerings, corporate finance, commercial contracts, and mergers and acquisitions. Alexander represents issuers and underwriters in various securities transactions, including initial public offerings, SEC Rule 144A offerings, shelf registrations, registered direct transactions, PIPEs, and private placements. Additionally, Alexander represents issuers in connection with their SEC reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and with NASDAQ, NYSE, and other exchange listing and compliance matters.
- Aditx Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTX)- Represented Issuer in its initial public offering and subsequent follow-on public offering totaling $18.9M.
- Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST)- Represented Issuer in its initial public offering.
- HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ: HYRE) – Represented Issuer in a follow-on public offering.
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GHSI) – Represented Issuer in two follow-on public offerings of common stock and warrants totaling $13M and two at-the-market offerings of common stock totaling $35M.
- H.C. Wainwright & Co. - Represented Underwriter in connection with bought deal offering of common stock of AIkido Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: AIKI) totaling $75M.
- The Benchmark Company LLC – Represented Underwriter in connection with a follow-on public offering of common stock of Senmiao Technology Limited (NASDAQ: AIHS).
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- "SEC Adopts Comprehensive Changes to “Significance” Tests and Financial Disclosure Requirements of Acquired and Disposed Businesses," May 27, 2020
- "Exchange Relief: NYSE Provides Partial Waiver for Shareholder Approval of PIPE Transactions; Nasdaq Provides Relief Regarding Continued Listing Requirements," April 21, 2020
- "Virtual and Hybrid Shareholder Meetings in the Era of COVID-19: What Public Companies Need to Know," April 9, 2020
- "Gauging Interest: SEC Votes to Approve Proposal to Expand “Test-the-Waters” Rules," October 2, 2019
- "SEC Looks to Modernize Disclosure Approach," September 18, 2019
- "New Law Requires SEC to Expand Regulation A+ To Exchange Act Reporting Companies," June 19, 2018
- Global Legal Chronicle, 02.22.2020
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2015
B.S., Florida State University, 2012
- New York
- New Jersey