- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2015, Order of the Coif
- B.S.F.S., Georgetown University, 2011, magna cum laude
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- District of Columbia
Ashley Yeager is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington D.C. office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Yeager's practice focuses on regulatory compliance issues for telecommunications clients. She has represented telecom clients before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, the Kentucky Supreme Court, the New York State Supreme Court, the Federal Communications Commission, and the New York Department of Public Service, in wireless spectrum transactions, and in settlement negotiations with local utility companies. Ms. Yeager has also represented clients as both buyers and sellers in the CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States) review process. Ms. Yeager advises cable and satellite operators and other telecom clients on aspects of communications law including wireless spectrum regulations; satellite regulations; Telephone Consumer Protection Act compliance; and right-of-way, inside wiring and mandatory access issues.
FCC Law Blog Posts
- "Tracking Trends in CFIUS Review Process Based on Recently Released 2015 Annual Report," October 13, 2017
- "TCPA Update: FCC Seeks Guidance on Proposed Robocall-Blocking Rule," May 19, 2017
- "FCC Liberalizes Rules for Foreign Investment in U.S. Broadcast Licensees," October 17, 2016
- "They Can Be Heroes: The FCC Proposes Expansive and Detailed Privacy & Cybersecurity Regulations for Broadband ISP," April 8, 2016
- "EXIM Bank Back in Business," December 9, 2015
- "FCC Slams Door on Higher Pole Attachment Rates," November 25, 2015