- J.D., University of Virginia, 2014
- B.A., Wake Forest University, 2008
- District of Columbia
Bryce Chadwick is an associate in the Government Contracts, Investigations and International Trade Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Bryce’s practice includes representing government contractors in disputes with the federal government in Contract Disputes Act litigation before the Court of Federal Claims (COFC) and False Claims Act (FCA) litigation before the United States District Courts, as well as internal investigations and government contract counseling. He counsels clients on compliance with federal procurement regulations, including FAR and DFARS provisions, the Price Reductions Clause, GSA Federal Supply Schedule Program matters, and teaming agreements.
Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Blog Posts"
- "New Executive Order To Further Restrict Business with Huawei and Other Foreign Adversaries Engaged in Cyber Espionage," May 20, 2019
- "'Buy American' Updates: Trump’s Executive Orders, Government Reports, and Other Updates," February 27, 2019
- "District Court Determines that the Eleventh Time is NOT the Charm," January 30, 2019
- "The List of Forbidden Products Grows: The NDAA’s Prohibitions on Use of Certain Chinese-Made Equipment," November 28, 2018
- "The Changing Landscape for Services Contractors," January 22, 2015
Eye on Privacy Blog Posts